Friday, December 31, 2010

An Unexplainable Yet Irresistible

" Sayang. From this day onwards, I'll make it my priority to love, to
cherish and treasure Aida Hernita. 1.1.11 is a good date to start.
You are my future,
and 20 is the right time to start planning for the future. I want you to know that whatever planning I have for my future, you're part of it. Have
a great 2011 sayang. Sorry, it took me long to get into your life.
I should've
been here earlier. I love you cik ted; forever and always. "




I wish I can freeze the moment. It almost took my sanity at time your eyes shoot mine. I love you. And I meant every eight alphabets spilled. I'll stay with you Amin Mokhtar. I'm not telling an empty promise. This is my vow. ^_^


So HAPPY NEW YEAR people! Let's start a new sheet! May this year turn out good for you, me and people around us. :D

ps : someone have extremely misunderstood about my previous post. As if I had break up with Amin Mokhtar. LOL. So funny of you Hyzann! My previous post has nothing to do with him. Mine is still standing. Forever it will. :)

1 comment:

  1. alah.tuh je pasal aku?da r kt ending jeee...ape ah!!ta glamour la cmnih. HAHAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete