Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Confession Of A Shopaholic

" Practice moderation, God told us so "


It is awkward for me to start my entry with this kind of quote, cos well, I'm not that type of person and everyone here know bout it. My day usually starts with indecent jokes and loud laughs. This quote had been told by my Oral Biology's lecturer, Mrs Zubaidah when we were discussing about Development of Oral Tissues in Bilik Seminar this evening. Her word caught me as in the next minute, I started to fathom how I've awfully spent my cash in these 2 weeks. Oh My God! I really need a rehab. I've been a terrible chronic shopaholic who couldn't arrest her eyes from clothes, shoes, handbags etc. And the latest thing on my mind is this newly published perfume ; Marc jacobs Lola. You don't have any idea how I desperately want that!

With so much of distraction around, I don't know how I'm gonna save my money and stop spending over unnecessary stuffs. LOL. My mom is gonna continuously blab right on my face if she knows how much I've spent my cash. Yes I need a rehab. I need to rest, but the problem is, HOW? LOL. I couldn't handle myself, I wanna spend moolah ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment