Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stick with People who Keeps You Stand

After a long journey for the last 2 days, I make up my mind to have a rest today by not going anywhere and watched TV at home. Oww have I mention where the hell have I been for the last 2 days? I'm taking off to Bukit Merah with my beautiful Zealous gang. The journey was awesome even truth to be true, Bukit Merah wasn't as hell fun as any other water theme parks on earth but then, it's all about people behind it. Zealous is freaking rock, we chatted and laughed hysterically there. Yeah, the flashback started again. And of course, there are variety type of people we met along the journey. LOL. It's funny though, really. You don't have any idea how speechless we are.

We stayed at homestay nearby with worth RM66. After all the enjoyment we had on that day, we canceled our plan of staying up till morning cos we were too exhausted. Of course we did chatting and gossiping around but then everyone gave up when clock ticks at 2 am in the morning. Except for Yana and Arin, those two lovebirds were too excited after not seeing each other for a while perhaps. I don't have any idea why they were so active while the other of us already snored like a zombie.

And now we're looking forward for Langkawi trip for next holidays. Hopefully this time everyone can involve themselves since it has been ages since the last time 15 of us spent time together. ^^



Last night I've made a big mistake by doing that till I end up falling asleep after a long silent sobbed. I thought I was strong enough to deal with it, but I was totally wrong. All those feeling of insecure I'd buried before came across my mind and overpowered my sanity last night. I was thinking of refusing your call but 22 miscalled eh? That was just irresistible. And when I heard of your voice this morning, I know I had excessively fathomed over stupid things. Then all of words you had uttered before lingered my mind and without realizing, I carved a tiny smile while on the phone with you. Funny how I can fall on this sweet talker. LOL. But still, I stick with you now. Maybe I don't destine for you in the past, but what's matter now is our present and the future. Yes, I already get over with my irrelevant thoughts. No worries okay. Hold on tight don't ever let go. I stick with you sunshine. Love you. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment