Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Watch and Learn Baby.

i was transported back to the days when i used to picture myself study in UM and having a good life there. but when i officially registered myself in Perlis Matriculation College, i was totally frustrated. i had abolished the dream and decide to simply accept what has been fated for me after this. i never have a slightly thought that i will further my future in UM anymore. but now, i was sitting alone in a room, fathoming of what is waiting for me next week. i'm eager bout it. that's what when they said, people deserve a second chance. yeah, mom, dad, you can held your head up in space and be proud of your daughter now. ROFL. arrogant much? well, vain enough as i know i deserve it. XD

so i've been very busy these two weeks settle things up. and since this is my last week of long fun holiday, i choose to spend time at home helping mom doing some home works. since it's just me and mom living in the house, so i try my very best to bloom her heart and show her how mature i am now. ;P well you see, back to 2 or 3 years before, we always fought over many things and trust me, it was like huge fought. it doesn't surprising at all as both of us were always get grumpy and our brain easily get boiled when one of us displeasure the other one. and none of us thought that we were culpable enough to admit our weaknesses. but everything started to change when i'm 19 now. we are like boon companion you know. we share many things. we go shop together. and we share some secrets that we had never uttered before. too much till one of my friend used to poignant wishing that she can have a same mom as mine. ow, i love you momma. :)

besides doing home works, i spend time watching tv and one of these reality program really caught me. Australia's Next Top Model. it was season 2 in 2006 but i never watched it before. you were out of date, aida. LOL ==" i never like Eboni cos she looked dreary and always mock other girls in the house. but she deserve it cos yeah, i agree that she have complete packages to be a supermodel. but if i'm one of the judges, i would probably choose Madeleine cos she's one hot chicks. i think flirting with some guys during shooting wasn't a big deal cos when it comes to work, she did a great job. her pictures were perfect. and America's Petite Next Top Model is my favourite too. it's a brand new season this year. but i have to say, none of them really catch my eyes cos err, they're petite. ROFL. ^^' but i loike when Lulu was eliminated last week cos she was dead annoying. she and Ashley always fabricate incessantly over other girls in the house like they were perfect enough. cehh. and Glee, 3 words, I LOVE IT!
Dianna Agron is hot!

eboni stocks

madeleine rose


Dianna Agron as Quinn Fabray in Glee

oh btw, i spend my evening wisely this holiday by jogging around my apartment compound but the weather was being very sarcastic these few days. i no longer jog since last week. wtf. i guess mother nature prefer me to remain fat. motherfudge! haha. =="

fyi, just a random title, nothing precise at all. that's what paparazzi do to popularize their articles. ;PP

No comments:

Post a Comment