Friday, June 18, 2010

moving on to another phase.

i was stucked on the keyboard to have a right sentence on my post. i was in the middle of nowhere, pacing back and forth the moment i'd had and what i'll gain in the next minute. i'm feeling secure. at last i've been able to feel totally relief and shoved away the doubt that keep questioning me, was the effort i'd gave all this while can promise me a better future? was it gonna be worth it? and i guess destiny had offered me a better life. yeah, i always believe that everything come with a price. and mine had been paid off. thank you God, the One who willing to hear my silent prayer in each of my combat to grant my biggest dream. but still, it doesn't mean i can feel totally comfy of what i'd earned cos i'm gonna combat with tough works after this. i'm eager bout it. :)

next. school's holiday had totally over. sister had continued her study in MRSM Kubang Pasu. pheww! at last i can break the habit of waking up hearing all those Korea's songs playing on KBSW (303 channel). and fuck, she blamed me cos i woke up so late, so she had the right to conquer the Korea's channel. the reason was understandable but it's unacceptable. huh. i don't have any idea why on earth she's so obsessed with all those Korean stuff. starting from the actors, the songs, the language, the foods, the tradition and the list goes on. she even talked korean's language with me, which is obviously i don't have any idea of what she's saying. LOL. i'm taking risk of what i'm saying now. but i assume i can disgorge the dissatisfaction since this is my blog. no hard feelings okay, but Korea's stuff is just not my type, too obnoxious for me.

but i have to say, 2 weeks spending time with her strengthen the bond we'd had cos we were seldomly met. taking care the 13 years old girl who was on her own phase where she's capable of secreting everything to herself shows what type of sister i am. well, i guess i did it quite good this time. ROFL.

that's all for now. i'm signing off. have a nice day peeps. :)

1 comment:

  1. haha..aku pun tak minat korea ni..and i just dont understand those who were..dont give a damn bout them lah~ hehe.

    ReplyDelete