Tuesday, June 22, 2010

revealing the unrevealed.

there was an urbane myth about pinocchio that had been promised by a magical fairy-tale to become a true human if he lived his life at his best behaviour. he told too many lies till one day he realized a valuable lesson. this story had been circulated among kids and parents from one generation to next generation. when i was a kid, i was nurtured by my own parents that lying wasn't a good choice to solve problems, but instead, i had been told to be braved and admit my own fault. but i found out that it was not an easy option especially when i started my high school.

i've been telling too many white lies since i was in high school and they started to break me down now. i'm not a wooden-made person and there was no such as fairy-tale and it's magic in real life. but i am expecting a happy ending, so that i can tell others who is the real Aida behind the jovial shown and her angelic face. tettt! XD when i was in high school, i was surrounded by people who possessed a perfect life background till i started to fear that i couldn't adapt myself with the environment and being accepted by the population. sometimes an irrelevant mind setting can crossed your judgement. that was the beginning of a lie.

i soon discovered that i'm not living my life for others for God sake. there was no point of being hypocrite and keep denying over the truth and feeling passion that i wanna be real me. i'm tired of being at my best behaviour. last night i laughed to myself thinking over my past action. it's a mistake. i should have known myself. i shouldn't let others' thought possessed my mind. c'mon, it's not like the end of the world if you're not perfect enough or being hated by others. what a joke Aida! =="

so i made up my mind already. let me reveal something that i've been keeping all this time. it's okay if you wanna judged me with anything on your mind, i don't blame anyone in this case. it's about me, and i don't care anymore. i just wanna be me. :)



like they said, one picture hides billion of words. :)

3 comments:

  1. so the most important is..just be urself right? its hard to keep others satisfied.and in the end..they will just forget you as the one who is always trying to be the-one-the-want-you-to-be.haha.btw.i think the same way too abt my high school years~ how foolish of me -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. kann? and bile skrg fikir balik, i was like, bodo nye fikir mcm budak2. haha. it doesnt make sense when u take ppl around u as ur priority but the truth is u're just an option in theirs. so yeah, just be yourself and don't let others' thought overpower yourself. :)

    jay : tenkiuu budak! nnt aku blanja. haha. btw, i'm glad the feedbacks from u guys were good. ahaha. i should stop think negatively. how funny me. haha.

    ReplyDelete