Tuesday, June 1, 2010

you caught me.


today was a tiring day as i'm spending the whole evening with my favourite person without having a chance to take a deep breath for even once and rest after walking for almost 4 hours. blamed me not, it was the shoes i'm wearing. geez. ==" but still, i'm willing to stay up in order to put some language on my blog. :)

i was tremendously happy today, it was indescribable. if only you wanna know, today was a day marked the beginning of my fondness towards you. i never thought you are willing to do
this for me, really. the affection that you gave to me all this while started to tickle the fidgetiness inside me. i know what you were doing was just an art; love. but i'm worry if i'm acting such a burden for you. i'm worry if you'll regret of what you were doing for me cos i'm feeling unsure if i can give you the comitment you were hoping after all. and most of the thing is, i'm feeling insecure if i can keep the promise i'd vowed and lastly carve a smile on your face.
i'm telling you the truth, it's my biggest fear in life chain. i don't want to disappoint you. i don't want to be the one who caused your tears running down like the deserts need the rain.

still, i cherish the bond we'd had cos i know i've got beaten by love till i no longer hooking others. i'm promising you the spirit. just so you know, you have win my heart without you even know. :') i'm fighting to win yours too, trust me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment