Sunday, July 11, 2010

Random Thoughts.

I was fully occupied for one whole week. Orientation week was a total hectic and i was completely exhausted. I didn't get enough sleep cos well, at home i woke up every 1 or 2 pm. ^^" there's a huge difference between 5.30 am and 1 pm. Sigh. I couldn't even believe myself that i'd made it throughout the week. Big clap for myself. ROFL. But overall, i enjoyed myself tremendously here. I have the instinct saying that something good is gonna happen soon. But i prefer to lower down my expectation. So let just keep the thought safely to myself.

Oh have i mentioned, i saw my seniors from SERATAS here. Kak Anne was not the only senior i saw, but she was the one who handled the orientation week at my college. And guess what, she's my floor-mate too! She's only two rooms from mine if i'm not mistaken. What a fate. Heh. I don't have any idea how i'm gonna face her. Segan kot. ROFL.

And bout roommates, there's 2 of them. Frankly speaking, they're approachable and i think i can get along with them. But one of them was ex-PASUM. So she already have her own PASUM's friends and she's a kind of doing her own things in the room. I don't think that she has the intention to mix around with two of us. Well, obviously i'd tried to have a conversation with her but i guess it takes time to work between us. Nvm, i'm okay with it. Everything will be okay in couple of weeks. I think we're gonna be a good roommates. :P

Oh btw, the course, Dental Surgery i'm taking sounds a bit tough. The timetable given is so pack. =.= But i found out it's gonna be quite excited. Yeah, i love it!

And in case you wanna know, i appear way differ from i was before. People thought that i was a Chinese. And when i said that i'm a Malay, they thought that i'm from Sabah or Sarawak. Funny. It's kinda hilarious act. ROFL. But i love it, at last, i'm being ME. No more fake Aida now. weee. So people, accept me for who i am TODAY.

that's all for now i guess. I'm not in the mood of blogging act. So just a random post here. Take care people. Muahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment