Sunday, September 5, 2010

Home sweet home.

Finally home after spending 5 horrible hours in the bus. It was like a pain in my ass man! But it's worth doing as at last I reached my beloved Penang. Heaven's bell baby! Couldn't believe myself I'm praising the city after all the abashment I'd sulked due to Penangites' slang themselves. I used to feel not-so-proud bout the slang. But it started to change since I know a friend, who vainly telling me how good Johor is and always mock over Penang (in a joking manner) and me keep telling her the vice versa. Yeah, I love the city already now! LOL. Poyo teruk tak? ROFL. XP

So, I already done my to-do-list cos I don't wanna waste every single time I own here as I won't be home for the next 2 weeks. So just wait and see dude, things are going to turn out freaking good in a meanwhile (well, atleast good in my own angle. ROFL). Although I had sketched my social plan, I need to keep my study right on track. There's so many assignment given and I'm feeling unsure if I can done it in any way. Hence, I made a to-do-list on it too. Hopefully I'll start my work at least by tomorrow. LOL.

Dear Liana Aziz, I'm ready to rumble baby! A time to spend time with you and uttering every little things like we used to do before. I'm trying to fix my time to see you and Hasniza. So wait for my ring okay!

Next.

I know I already introduce her in my blog, but she's just irresistible. So once again, presenting,
Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and The City. I just in love with the character. A talented writer and miss fashionista from New York City. The character gives a huge impact on me. And I'm so in love with New York, wish I can go there someday. I wanna shopping spree! :DD


Enough for now. GTG!

4 comments:

  1. Oh really? I din know a thing. Since when eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku dah dpt The Carrie Diaries copy. wulawu~~~ tapi belum bace. ade member aku post pdf punye
    =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT! sebab novel tu mmg best! tp agk lembab sikit. tp ending die mmg paling best! hehehhe

    ReplyDelete