Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Eid-Ul-fitr

Moon of Syawwal is sighted on the eve of the last day of Ramadhan. It is a true Thanksgiving Day where tongue start to articulate forgiveness from physical and emotional. It is time to put your ego beneath a pillow, being modest and admit our weaknesses. The day marked the beginning of new atachment where people bend knees, addressing forgiveness from the elderly citizen by kissing their right hand. The tradition goes with a gatherness of all families' members under one roof cheerishing the relationship bonded us as one big family.

For me myself, I stand as a half adult, where I realized, Syawwal is not all about receiving the green pocket, counting piggy bank and bloated our mind to an alarming degree with moneys. I recalled the time when I was a kid, I glorify Syawwal full with excitement claiming for moneys from the elders, and even me and the other kids were eager of going around our nanny's neighbourhood, visiting house per house claiming for more coins. Now, I see my reflection on my little brother and it makes me reminisced back all those little things I used to have before him.


This year was pretty different from before, we celebrate Syawwal with our new family's member, Mohd Khaizuran b Mohd Zulkiflee. He's so adorable and I just can't resist him. How he melted me when he uttered the word 'Kakak', a first word spoken out when he saw me after 2 months I'd been away. Awww!
So presenting my little champion,




I guess I'm pulling out now. Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr people! Have a blast on this most welcoming month okay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment