Monday, May 16, 2011

Come home, family is waiting.

I've been away shutting down myself from social life since I was having my first year final examination for the last couple of weeks. Yes, my social life is out of balance and I had such a hectic nerd-ing time back then. So I've been busying around with study, self-discipline, and yada yada, boring? you label it. ROFL. But it's over now and I'm glad that I've done it, emm not to say very well, but neither not that bad too. Let the result tells and I was aiming for a pass of course. :)

I've been dealing with different kind of people along the way, and they have been dealing with someone like me too. Different people comes with different attitude, checked. So there's few lesson I've collected back then.

1. first, people love to critic, the judgement saying you're bad, you're not good enough, you need to change, you like this, you like that and the list goes on. At first I try to be at my best behaviour with my best intention but things just got mess as they never appreciate and keep on blaming and asking you to change more and even more. Till then I learned that I'm not gonna change for anyone anymore, unless if I need to though I sometimes went astray from the path. The voice saying ' You're not good enough ' now had completely gone and I foresee myself as someone better and having a better life. I pray for this everyday. All the torn words and pains, I had enough and I'm over it. ;)

2. Secondly, after 1 year of strenuous works I soon discovered that I'm really sure with what I want now and for whom all this hardwork for. For myself and my family of course. First year is a real tough, but more works is waiting for me, I've been planning and dreaming where I would be in the next 5 years and this is a good start. Oh now I sound so adult-ish, you just have to bear with me cos this freaking 20 makes me a chronic dreamer of a beautiful future. But like they said, kita hanya merancang, Allah yang menentukan. ;)

3. Thirdly, forgive and forget is a good value that I would like to keep it high inside me. I can easily asked for forgiveness and forgiving people is not such a big deal for me, being the first one to articulate tongue saying sorry. Don't get me wrong, not saying that I'm such an angel. What I mean is, I can be wrong, I can be a total jerk sometimes and soon as I realised it was me who brings the problem, apologizing is what I did. I have no problem lowering my ego, but the question is, how about you my reader? There's certain people I've known, whom have a good self esteem about themselves, always felt they're good and comes with complete packages, but too bad, apologizing is not part of it. :)

4. Fourthly, I believes family comes first. When at certain time you just felt lost and when at time you hide yourself with nowhere to go or no one to count on, always remember, there is someone out there loves and cares for you endlessly.



I have some plans for this long holidays but I better keep it low. Not gonna expose my to-do-list here or else things turn out nothing due to showing off. Haha. But now I am too lazy to do anything, probably will start the hang outs next weeks onwards, and yes my dear babes (especially the gediks) I miss you guys like hell! :D

Till my next post peeps, buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment