Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bring the memories on.


Last saturday finally I met my darling, mufy malek since the last time the meet up happened like a year ago? Gosh that's really a while. As usual there were chatting and laughing all the way and I do enjoying myself back then. She is one freaking funny babe and you would really fall in love at first you hear she laughs. HAHA. The hang out just bring out the flashback and I realized how I miss my matriculation life. Despite there was nothing fun in Perlis, they just turned my year into the greatest year of a lifetime. The laughters, the enjoyment, the tears, when compiled together it creates unforgettable memoirs. I'm really looking forward to meet the others, gossiping around as usual. :D

I have my own plan for this holidays so I really don't know if I should search for any job vacancy. I'm sure I'll be enjoying my working life if I decide to be part of it, cause I had an awesome experience when I was working as an admin at Pacific and that's simply because the people there were really crazy, seriously you don't have an idea how it was, not even a slight. The crazy-ness, the madness, the controversy, HAHA really fun though and I don't think I'll meet this kind of people and this kind of enjoyment in the future, TRUST ME. So I'm in a consideration whether to work or not.

Despite my own plan, more hang outs await! Yeahhhh!





No matter how much you have hurt me, you won't see me cry anymore. I won't stop smiling and laughing, the price I've paid is worthless compared to what I gained now.



And we should aware, Allah Maha Adil. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment