Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Unexpected Celebration




7 February 2011

This big day falls on the first day of my 2.1 exam.
So I didn't expect anything at all, seriously.

All I think is I need to focus and stop dreaming of celebrating my first year of being 20-ish.

But I didn't completely realize that, I have really great people around me.

To accompany me through the ups and downs.

To shed all the sorrow and keep the audio on.

Thanks, you guys are the best, no doubt at all.

I really didn't expect this after all the incident happened at carl's Jr. just now.
Haha.
Funny when I rewind it all over again.

I'm having such a chronic headache now, so let the pictures do the talk.

















Sharifah Faeqah - Ehem, you know the reason I put your name on top of the others. ;D Thanks for being such an awesome friend. Trust me, your patience of facing this nuisance girl every day touch my heart. And it show how true you are when you run to me just now. You're the best, and irreplaceable. :)


Sri Suraya - Thanks for every single thing happened from the first day we met. You're the first person I've met in UM and I have never regret the bonding we built from the very first of Hello till the very last farewell. You know, your kindness and the jovial shown curve a big smile on people's face, and that what you had done to me, you never failed to make me smile, yes dear, never. :)

Syafizah Rahman - This innocent girl always caught my heart. I don't mind if she's being too cool over some sensitive issue, I don't mind if she mumble to the wind each day waking up in the morning by telling her new resolution like EVERY DAY. haha. Yes I really don't mind cause after all, you managed to be such a concern friend behind the coolness shown. You're one special naive girl so keep it precious. :)


And to my dear mr sunshine, you know how much I love you. Thank you for being such an awesome yet annoying boyfriend. Haha. No matter what things stand between our path, hold on tight, don't ever let go. This is our oath. I love you too, from the moment I gave you the key of my heart. <3
ps : thanks for the lovely gift, it sweet and I love it. :-)



Lastly, I don't know how 5 of you guys (including suraya's sweet and supporting boyfriend, mr Ainuddin) managed to do this, with so much chaos happened these lately, BUT ZILLION THANKS AND YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST !

No comments:

Post a Comment