Saturday, October 2, 2010

Different Options


After few months living in this new atmosphere, at last, for the first time today, I'd been able to wake up like a normal human being, avoiding myself from snoring like a pig in the morning and woke up in the evening like a disheveled zombie looking for repast. LOL. I spent some quality time with two favorite people of mine by jogging around UM's compound this morning, and they brought me way too far from my expectation. We jogged till we reached PALAPES camp, where of course, I'd behaved notoriously and gave the PALAPES' members a funny signal. I don't have any idea why on earth I was so energetic just now. ROFL. I was joking around, hopefully they would not take it too serious. i don't have any intention to undermine them. Hehe. And of course, we storied many things along the way and we laughed crazily even over simple things. We recalled back the time we had been oriented by our seniors. It's just so funny and even you told me the same story over and over again, I would burst into hysterical laugh till my stomach crack. HAHA.


And all of a sudden, today, I'm thinking of doing something that I doubt of my own ability that I can do it. I doubt if I can resist my own reflection. But I shouldn't let this feeling overpower me anymore. I always lower my ego in friendship and I can easily offer friendship to people around me without taking into account of what type of person you are, what kind of attitude you have or what are the things that people talk behind you. But when you take my honesty for granted and treat me like a stranger whenever you don't need me anymore, now that wasn't very nice right? You just have to choose 2 easy options, take it, or leave it. As simple as that. I refuse to involve in any of your game cos friendship is not a gamble, all I demand is a piece of honesty from you. Okay? Hopefully you can make up your mind, take it, or leave it. :)





The picture was taken during our Jamuan Raya Dental. Don't ask me why I upload this, I just need some frenzy pictures for my plain entry. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment