Friday, June 17, 2011

Langkawi with lalings.

Last week I spent some quality time with my girlfriends. The Langkawi trip was super fun and I couldn't get enough with it. We took the snorkeling package and for me, it's quite reasonable so there's no way I would let go this big chance since I never snorkel before. And hell, it was super awesome! We snorkeled at Pulau Payar and the place was stunning, with bluish crystal clear water and white gritty sand. I never been this braved to get into the sea with lotsa fishes before. And I marveled how beautiful the scenery underneath the surface of the sea. You can see all those colorful fishes and the further you get from the beach, the more things you can discover with your naked eyes. And of course despite from snorkeling, we burned our cashes by buying lotsa chocolates and perfume. We all know Langkawi is a heaven of duty free shops so, voila!














These girls are super awesome and we're planning of another trip next semester hols! I really looking forward to have more fun with them. Yeahhh!

xo Aida

No comments:

Post a Comment