Sunday, March 27, 2011

Don't read this please!

I was stuck awhile with no idea of writing anything. I feel like updating you but seriously, you are boring (yea i'm bored yea i know, haha!) urghh. Exam is nearly around the corner, and my study is out of nowhere. Oh crap, I hate this feeling, like a pain in my ass you know. (too much explicit aida, shut up!). And since our time table now is filled up with revision classes, we have this urge of skipping classes cos some of us lacked of sleep back then. But imma good girl oh yeahh. I don't feel like skipping my classes nor I don't neither enjoy it. Yea called me nerd I love it, haha. I don't know, I just feel right about this, you know, a feeling of being blessed by our lecturers especially at this critical point of my first year. I feel good about it. I feel, hurmm, 'angelic little aida'. daymmm! You gotta be kidding me. ROFL!

Err, okay, I'm out of idea now. Meet me when exam end. Muah!

ps : It's lame I know right. Haven't I remind you for not reading this? Told chaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment